Wednesday 27 January 2016

Pupa Milano I’m Lipstick Pure Colour Absolute Shine in 107

Hiya people,
Wish you all had an awesome start to the new year :) A quick review bout a totally new brand I tried out on my recent visit to Itay. It's the Brand Pupa which is an Italian brand. I bought this lipstick out of need rather than greed :P yes I'll admit I hoard a lot of makeup purely for reviewing it. So coming back to the story behind the splurge, I had purchased 5 new lipsticks before I left for my trip only to realise I had left them on my makeup cabinet :(  upset as I was I marched into the the first store that I came across and that store was Pupa :D
I had never tried this brand before so restricted myself and walked out the store only with this one lipstick and to this day I regret not buying few more of these..phewwww

Pardon me if the pics are a lil blur, clicked em' on my cellphone.

Pupa I’m Lipstick Pure Colour Absolute Shine in 107

What I love the most other than the colour of this lipstick is the packaging. it comes in a sturdy silver bullet that clamp shuts with a click making it travel friendly :) The colour is my all time favourite, a lovely pinkish brown, lil on the brighter side but will suit most skin tones. 



It has a semi-matte finish and stays on my lips for 3 hrs. A pretty everyday wear shade and I purchased it for around 19 Euros I guess. The con being availability in India, if you happen to spot this be sure to pick it up, worth the outlay.

And before I say bye a home made sweet treat for ya all..garma garam gulabjamuns to wish you all A Happy New Year ;) n while I enjoy them you go watch the movie AirLift in theaters if you have missed it, awesome movie that will leave you feeling a little more proud of being an INDIAN :D Have a fab day!

Love
Priya :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)