Tuesday 26 November 2013

Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Lotion

Winters are here and its time to get out those colourful wollens, warm jackets, trendy mufflers and stylish boots :) but along with winter comes few skin problems too, dry skin, chapped lips, cracked heels etc. We all face different problems as per out age, health, diet and skin type. My grandpa who is 99yrs was facing extremly dry skin problem that was worsening, he hates oils or greasy stuff so that was outta question. He regularly uses Keri lotion but since that was unavailable in the market I was told to look for an apt option for him. 

Hez very specific about his requirement and after being disappointed by all the array of creams, lotions n potions by the entire family I took the onus of finding the perfect body lotion for him.


After testing several creams on myself I zeroed down on this, Jergens Age Defying Lotion. I realized not only did his skin need a quick absorbing moisture burst but also a lotion that could renew skin cells and the keep the ones present hydrated.


Since hez not allergic to the above ingredients I was a sure this will work and it did. In 3 days he told me his itching and dryness had reduced by 60% and it was exactly what he wanned. It keeps his skin hydrated throughout da day, it's a lil greasy at the onset but in few minutes it vanishes into the skin.


Comes in a pump dispenser and Priced at Rs.480/- for 496ml is a good product for aging skin. Price may vary.

Chalo I'll be off for a nice steaming ginger tea, take care and have an awesome day ahead.


Lotsa Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)