Tuesday 6 August 2013

Revlon Colourstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in 520 Brazen

Hiya People,
How is your week shaping up? Am gud and my week has started on a good note with my Grandmom coming home after being critical in ICU. A quick review bout my new everyday eye-shadow quad from Revlon. I've had this beauty for over a month now and I honestly loved it since it has been very faithful with me on my Reception day, yes I applied this very Eyeshadow on one of the most important days of my life, my Reception and so strongly vouch for it. 


Revlon Colourstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad


There are 4 beautiful and wearable shades in that quad and is gr8 for creating a wearable everyday smokey eye. The 1st is a yellowish gold, not very glittery and acts as a good base or to highlite the inner corners of the eyes or below the brows. The 2nd is a peachy brown that is beautiful to cover the full lid or to add dimension in the outer corners of the eye. 3rd on is a beautiful peach that instantly brightens up the eyes and can be again used to cover the full lid or cubbed with the 2nd colour, peachy brown. 4th one is the wow colour, its a very different brownish black, I dont really like greys or blacks while doing smokey eyes but this brownish colour imparts a very soft look to the smoked eyes. It is lovely for just clubbing it wid the 2nd or 3rd colour by applying in da crease to give depth or under the eyes to intensify them. Its a lovely warm colour and I love this quad.


It stayed on me for a good 10 hours, the texture is smooth, not very powdery so has very less fallout at the time of application. It comes with an applicator but no mirror :( available in 8 beautiful shades.


Priced at Rs. 730 for 4.8g grams of product may seem pricey but its a nice quad to own since every colour is wearable, lasts for a long time and is easy to apply without causing mess. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly, the see through casing adds to the ease of locating it.
The colours are quite similar to Copper Spice Eyeshadow in Revlon 12hr colourstay quad except the 2nd colour its chocolate brown in that quad.




I've applied this quad in this pic n pardon me for the poor lighting, will upload a more clear pic asap. Till then you fellas take care n have a fab day :)


Love Always
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)