Friday 23 August 2013

Maybelline Colour Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipsticks in 811 Dusty Rose

Hiya Friends,
I had had a nice week n hope so did ya all. This is a lipstick most of you must've come across at a Maybelline counter but I love it n here's my view bout it, Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 811 Dusty Rose.


Comes in Maybelline's signature packaging for reds. It's a very pretty plummy pink that is neither very bold nor dull, like Madhuri says in Jhalak Dikhlaja...PEEEEEERFECT ;) jada filmi hogaya kya :P jokes apart it's a everyday wear colour for all skin tones.


I love the smooth texture that glides beautifully on da lips and gives 'em a moisturized look.


Is quite pigmented n staying power is the only con I see in this lipstick which is 1-2 hrs on my lips. 


Priced at Rs.250 for 4gms is a decent buy.



Love 
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)