Tuesday 19 March 2013

OMG!

Hiya People,
You fellas already know am a shopping freak n when it comes to makeup I go insane :P speaking of which I got a very pleasant surprise when I got home yesterday, my Aunts here from US and my beautiful cousin Minal whoz a doc by profession sent me some awesome goodies from there n am dying to share 'em wid u all so here goes....treat your eyes...

NYX Matte Lipstick


Revlon Eyeshadow 


NARS Super Orgasm Blush


 Dior Face Illuminator, Loveeeeeeeeed It



Gorgeous Neck Pieces


I so loved this silver chain with a lovely "P" engraved on it, it's so very delicate :)


Am super excited and looking forward to review these products as for now all am doing is Smiling from ear to ear, Thanx a lot Minal Didi n Deval Maushi, it feels nice to be pampered, doesn't it :D

Have a fab day people.

Lotsa Love
Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)