Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Adding Colour to my day + Cute Lil Saree Purse

Hiya Fellas,
Am sure all u people love colour... some of us have our favorites but other than Black&White which are my all time favorites, I find it quite hard to pick my favorite colour of the lot coz I simply love all vibrant colours. So with my liking for all colour I just could not resist buying these wooden beauties in an array of fresh, youthful n vibrant colours, just had to have 'em. I have lodes of wooden bangles that I pair wid my kurtis, skirts & tunics.


Am sure most of you must've seen 'em in flee markets, priced at Rs.10 per piece in my case Rs.50 for 6 :P WHAT!!! How can I not bargain when am trying to save for my new pair of black heels from Catwalk :P ain't they just outta this world....cant stop staring at 'em......hmmmm.........



OKKKKKkkkkkk reality check...it's a no shopping month :(...niways cuming back to my post....I was feeling a lil low today n decided to add a pop of colour or rather colours to my mundane morning n so teamed my white tunic wid a colourful scarf n these lovely bangles


It's quite surprising how just a pop of colour can change my mood...I grabbed a quick bite n in the rush took out time to play my guitar for 10 mins n wallah was chirping again, am a very talkative brat so me being quite is quite out of character :P...ohh yeh I also waned to share wid u this cute lil tiny purse, I call it a saree purse coz for a nut like me wearing a saree is the most unnerving task, esp when one has to walk like a lady...u know...elegant n graceful, so not me :P so when I'm trying to hold my saree this cute lil bag is so apt.....


....coz I love to carry a tiny purse that can accommodate my cellphone, cash, keys n a tiny lipstick but mostly  land up wid a beautiful clutch that's a task to carry around in a party or marriage. Generally someone asks me to hold their crying baby...bags of gifts....some aunts plate overflowing wid food.... a bouquet of flowers....and yeh sabke beech you have to hold ur Saree n make sure u touch the feet of all elders present..... phewwww in all this commotion the clutch is passed on like a parcel in the hands of the closest relative or friend :P....u get the overall picture right ... that's when this purse acts as a savior for me.


It looks tiny but can accommodate all the above essentials and is easy to carry coz all you need to do is hang it on ur wrist n forget bout it till you need the contents that are inside ;)


Available in many colours you mite spot this at variety stores, I had got a Silver one too that was gifted to a dear friend on her engagement n me...I love the classic black, it'll go gr8 on a black dress for that dinner date too.. priced for Rs.300/- is a utility product so if you spot it do go for it, really convenient, classy n girly :)





Cute Na :D

Do lemme know bout ur favorite bag/purse/clutch that you love to carry on ur Sarees, till then take care n be happy coz the only person who can make U feel happy is "YOU" avoid the negative, capture the positive n treasure your Smile, it's very precious...sweet drmzzz :)

Love Always
Priya :)

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwww... Really Great Stuff! Yes – this is such a common question from people, and you've made it so easy! :) I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.I would like to thnkx for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the future too. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site going now. Really blogging is spreading its wings and growing quickly. Your write up is a good example. I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person supply for your guests? Is going to be again incessantly in order to inspect new posts. This Stuff is so easy to read, and you are good ample in presenting in the following paragraphs, and I do think other readers who also feel by doing this. Thank you due to this useful data, and may be useful pertaining to others.

    bridal sarees online shopping | silk saree with price | designer sarees online | designer sarees | buy sarees online | online shopping for sarees | designer sarees online india | buy sarees online india | designer silk sarees | lehenga saree online shopping | designer sarees online shopping in india | indian wedding sarees online shopping | indian wedding sarees online shopping | party wear sarees | net sarees online | buy online saree in india | online wedding saree shopping | saree shopping online in india | sarees online in india | saree online shopping india | saree online shopping in india | buy online saree in india | sarees online shopping | bridal sarees online shopping | buy online saree | online shopping sarees india | shop online sarees | online shopping of saree | buy online sarees india .

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you :)

There was an error in this gadget