Saturday 2 February 2013

A quick review of Jordana Lippy in 11, Juicy Grape

Hiya Friends,
Hope ya all r having a fab weekend. In my Mumbai Shopping spree I came across this gorgeous shade called Juicy Grape from Jordana. True to it's name the shade is a juicy Mauvish Pink. It looks glossy but on application looks semi matte on the lips.


Comes in a regular see through plastic casing which is travel friendly but not classy. 
The bullet looks super moisturizing and it lives upto it's visual image by keeping the lips hydrated as long as it lasts. Stays on my lips for 2-3hrs n has a smooth texture.



Priced at Rs.299/- is worth the outlay. Covers pigmentation and looks lovely on the lips. The colour is quite subtle but dose not wash me out, rather defines my lips beautifully, gloss not required.


Was wearing this lippy yesterday without a gloss. The only con is I didn't like it's fragrance but that's ok, I can overlook that since this is a fab lippy n an awesome shade at that price. 

Do lemme know ur thoughts on this product n if u've tried lippy's from this range do share ur valuable views bout the same.

Lotsa Love
Priya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)