Thursday 24 January 2013

NYX Studio Perfect Phote-Loving Primer

Hiya People,
How r ya? I had a blast shopping again but rite now will do a quick review bout my latest Jackpot, the NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer. 


This amazing product comes in a plastic travel friendly tube. It gives a smooth finish to my face instantly and thus acts as a good base for my concealer n foundation. It helps my makeup to stay fresh, last for long n face  looks hydrated instead of looking cakey :P


List of Ingredients

Comes in a gel form that spreads easily on my face, even if my face is oily or sweaty. Smooth texture and a very tiny pea size quantity is required for my entire face. After using it in day, night, dry, humid n extremely hot weather I can state that it's one of the best primers I've used till date. No breakouts or allergies on my super sensitive skin.

Priced at Rs.2400/- for 30ml product is a bit pricey but considering the quantity required and the smooth finish it imparts to my face makes it worth buying. I love the product n will definitely suggest makeup wearers to try it out.

Chalo then fellas I'll wrap up coz the irresistible n sweet aroma of warm Besan Ladoos that my Aunt is making is quite inviting, c ya n do mail your view bout this product if u've tried it :)


Lotsa Love
Priya :)


2 comments:

Would love to hear from you :)