Friday 18 January 2013

FOOD@Post 91, A fab end to my awesome week ;)

Hiya Fellas!
How was your week?? Mine like always was a lovely week :D I had a gr8 time working as well as shopping, on by the way my top buy of the week is my Guitar from Jimm, will share the pics tomorrow ;)


Today being Friday the last day of the week I was out on a date, na na not those romantic dates which leave one starry eyed and dreamy :P but rather a fulltoo dhamaal date with Food Food...n more Food :) am I sounding like a guy ... well when it comes to eating I eat like a guy, ekdum proper proper :) also I hate eating wid people who call pushing a lettuce leaf in their plate a healthy meal :P I was treated to an awesome dinner by my best buddy today at a fine dinning restaurant...

Koregaon Park, Lane 7, Opp Yellow Chilli

It's an awesome restaurant n I had a buffet of a berry mocktail, don't make that face I don't drink + assorted non-veg kababs and a delectable main course followed by sinfully divine desserts of cheese cakes, book pastry, chocolate tarts and different souffles  ....AAAAmaziiiinggGGGGG!!! :) other than being a shopaholic am a foodie as well so right now am in heaven :):):):)








 WAAAAWEEEEEE :):):):):))



The food is always fab here, live counters for salad n roti/paratha/kulcha etc, awesome desserts and a very cordial staff, the person who attended us was Mr.Narsimha and I was extremely happy with their service.

Price comes to Rs.1300/- for two people widout alcohol. All the calorie overload is making me sleepy n for all my fitness freak friends, yes I have done a heavy duty workout today n rest assured will burn these extra cals tomorrow for sure :) will crash now, you people take care n those who haven't visited this place do check it out once. 


Gudnite N Sweet Drmzzzzz
Ur Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)