Wednesday 23 January 2013

Day3 in Mumbai

Hello People,
How r ya all, I chilled out at home till evening, ate home made dosas wid shezwan sauce + Prawns masala....yummmm n then strawberry wid strawberry crush n vanilla ice-cream, super yummmm ;)


I also tried MAC face n body foundation n this is how it looks on me, will review it ASAP, as of now you can see the effect it has on my face... wotcha think??





In the evening I had gone to Bandra Reclamation to see Mahalaxmi Saras Exhibition. Sorry I didn't carry my camera along. The products on display were homemade edible products made by women from various places, Sikkim, Manipal, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Himachal etc, other than that bags, handicraft items etc. I bought 2 really cute n delicate neck pieces from there shown in the next two pics for Rs.200/- each

Red N White Beads


Silver Beads


The exhibition was quite big n it took me almost two hours to cover every shop, it was nice to see business women everywhere :) my best wishes to all those hardworking women ...do visit if you like wooden artifacts, handicraft items etc.
The next piece is from Parla East, in gold n silver studded with diamonds with a intricate yet delicate design is a beautiful neck piece.Priced at Rs. 3200/-

Also shopped for this beautiful pair of white heels :) flee market shopping, Price Rs.200/-





What did you shop today?? Take care...ciao!

Lotsa Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)