Monday 7 January 2013

Colorbar Lip Pot in Plum Fantasy

Gudmorning people,
So how is your fresh new week shaping up??? Am doing gr8, spirits soaring as always as I do a quick review bout Colorbar Lip Pot in Plum Fantasy. The packaging is tiny and nice, just ;like a lip balm but inconvenient at the same time for touch up's especially if you're in a rush and just when u wanna do the last min touch up widout a mirror with a swipe of ur lippy...this is not the best choice, agreed. gets quite messy if you do it with a finger so u need a tissue at all times, the best way to apply is with a lip brush ofcourse.


Bout the colour, I Love it to the core coz it suits me perfectly at any time of the day and gives a lovely rosy n full lips effect to my lips.Is NOT sticky but quite moisturizing which I quite like. A lil colour is enuff for the entire length if my lips.


Staying power is 2-3hrs and dose not leave behind a stain. Quite creamy texture and gides on the lips beautifully, dose not bleed but I won't rule out the fact that it's winter and quite cold in Pune.  



I personally like pinks and berry shades, this is not a bright plummy shade as you can see but rather a sugary pink one. Priced at Rs.495/- is not a must have one but do swatch it once, there are many similar shades in Colorbar  lip pots, this being my most favorite of the lot. Do lemme know u're take on this cutie :)
Sorry for the grumpy pics..was running fever which explains my face looking quite red :P also I tend to get grumpy when I don't get a good heavy breakfast :P.... Tc and have a nice day!

Lotsa Love
Priya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)