Monday 24 December 2012

My tiny pocket friendly haul :)

Hiya Friends,
The regular readers by now know I love wearing hoops, post on Hula Hoopsss yesterday was out having a blast wid frnds n shopped for hoops and as promised sharing my pocket friend haul wid you all

All time classic colours, Black, White n Red :)

They mite look a lil big but r very light in weight.......loving 'em :)






This is how they look on me



Also bought these bright pink one's



 Am sorry my cam wasen't able to capture the exact colour of this beauty but they r golden diamond studded hoops


although they r gold in colour don't look loud....c for urself ;)


Also bought this weird looking bug clip....ok ok butterfly in Gimme RED ;) it looked so pretty that just couldn't stop myself from buying it.... what do ya think?



So which one of the above haul you liked, did you shop any pocket friendly items in last few days, if yes do share ur haul :) TC n gudnite.

Lotsa Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)