Friday 21 December 2012

Gimme RED: Revlon Nail Enamel in 314,Tuscan Sun

Hiya Folks,
How you all doing?? Am a lil under the weather so have put on a peppy number "Jiya Jiya rey Jiya from Jab Tak Hai Jaan"  music n dance are always the best remedy for me ;)...So a quick review bout @Revlon Nail Enamel in 314,Tuscan Sun

It's a lovely brick red colour, matt finish , stays for 2 days on my nails before chipping, not a very bright colour so can be used for daily wear as well, esp with that warm jacket, lined eyes, nude lips n killer smile ;)


Priced at Rs.140/-

My verdict, nice! do check it out if you can....take care n have a fab day while I make nother pot of ginger tea... yeah u heard me right pot n not cup ;) ciao

Love
Priya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)