Saturday 17 November 2012

Lakme ABSOLUTE Mattreal Mousse


Hiya Fellas,
Today will be reviewing a product I've been meaning to review for quite some time now. It's a product that's hard to miss when Kareena Kapoors says "Makeup joh na lage Madeup" and true to it's word it is a lovely product that is very light n glides, blends effortlessly on the skin. Having said that lemme share my views bout this product.
Pakaging : Love it, it comes in a signature black outer carton of Absolute range n the mousse comes in an adorable round container that makes it look like it's a gadget straight out of a si-fi movie ;)



Cute Na :)


Like it's name it comes in a light mousse form and is available in 3 shades
(01) Ivory Fair
(03 )Golden Medium
(05) Beige Honey

My pick was Ivory Fair with SPF 8. It dose not provide any coverage but lightens up the skin tone and imparts an even finish to the skin. If you have blemishes that you will need a concealer to go wid it for a flawless look.



I woke up early morning for photography n am never in mood to apply makeup in the wee morning hrs but this mousse is so light n so very easy to blend that I was feeling fresh n natural after applying it.


Being a weekend I was in a chilled out mode n reviewing the product wid a steaming cuppa of ginger tea in the morning chill like always was a pleasurable experience n the way my skin felt, natural n fresh after applying this mousse added to my sheer joy of reviewing it......


Pardon me for the chip chip look, had generously oiled my hair, weekend hai na :P



I have a oily skin still since it's winter I require a moisturizer, it dose not get cakey but if blended on a moisturized skin looks very natural..... what do ya think? :)



This product has been in the market for quite sometime now but still felt the need to review it since it is a good product and worth the outlay of Rs.599/- 

Have a lovely eve

Love Always
Priya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)